*necessary: smartphone (iPhone, Android), Radio Aporee App, WiFi/3G, Headphones
1) Switch on the available WiFi connection. Please ask the organisers at p-public for further details. You will need to download and install some files on your smartphone therefore access to a WiFi connection is necessary as well as the use of your phone's GPS function. These two should be switched on throughout your interaction with the piece.
2) Download the free Radio Aporee app for iPhone (applestore) and Android (googleplay) and follow the insrtructions to install it. After the installation is complete, switch it on.
3) From the main uenu, choose Synch Sounds. This will take you to the menu with all available projects. Choose Resonances: w14 / Convento and click on Start Download. You phone is now ready to run the project.
4) After synching your phone, go back to the main menu and choose Start Walk and from there choose the project Resonances: W14 / Convento.
5) Share your phone/headphones with someone else and explore the area and its surrounding alleys, discover hidden soundscapes and how they “talk” to each other and to the surrounding buildings and public spaces. Try different ways of movement in the space (stand still, walk, run) and try to discuss with your colleague about the experiences and thoughts this is creating.
6) If your phone or the app stops working, please restart the app and repeat step 4.